The Office of Refugee Resettlement (ORR) provides people in need with critical resources to assist them in becoming integrated members of American society.
Be sure to visit ORR's Network Resources page for links to key resources and partner websites.
From cultural orientation lesson plans for new populations, to tips to avoid scams targeting newly-arrived refugees, the U.S. Resettlement network offers a wealth of practical resources, on a range of topics.
ORR welcomes your suggestions for additional resources to share!
Resettlement, Integration, and Health
Use resettlement resources to learn about providing services that help refugees become self-sufficient as quickly as possible after their arrival in the United States.
Use integration resources to learn how to aid refugee adjustment and integration in to the United States.
Use health resources to learn how to reduce the spread of infectious diseases, ensure ailments are identified and treated, promote preventive health practices, and promote good health practices that facilitate successful integration and self-sufficiency.
Economic Development and Employment
Use economic development resources to learn about ORR economic development programs and how they equip refugees with the skills and knowledge of the American financial system so that they can become and stay financially independent.
Use employment resources to help address difficulties refugees face when seeking employment in the United States.
Collaboration among Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF) programs, ORR-funded refugee programs, and community-based refugee service providers can effectively help refugees attain employment and self-sufficiency. Review examples of TANF - Refugee Program partnerships to learn more.
Unaccompanied Children, and Trafficking
Use unaccompanied children resources to learn about the ORR Unaccompanied Refugee Minors program and how to help unaccompanied refugee minors develop appropriate skills to enter adulthood and to achieve social self-sufficiency.
Use trafficking resources to learn about ORR anti-trafficking, and support for trafficking victims programs.
Browse by Program
- Anti-Trafficking in Persons Program (16)
- Cash and Medical Assistance (CMA) (8)
- Cuban Haitian (9)
- Ethnic Community Self-Help (5)
- Unaccompanied Refugee Minors (6)
- Voluntary Agencies Matching Grant Program (7)
- Unaccompanied Children's Services (4)
- Technical Assistance Providers (6)
- Targeted Assistance Discretionary (6)
- Wilson-Fish (10)
- Targeted Assistance (19)
- Supplemental Services (4)
- Preventive Health (6)
- Public/Private Partnership (3)
- Preferred Communities (5)
- Microenterprise Development (9)
- Individual Development Accounts (IDAs) (7)
- Refugee Agricultral Partnership Program (RAPP) (4)
- Repatriation (4)
- Social Services (15)
- Services to Older Refugees (5)
- Services for Survivors of Torture (7)
- School Impact (6)