The Office of Refugee Resettlement (ORR) provides people in need with critical resources to assist them in becoming integrated members of American society.
Be sure to visit ORR's Network Resources page for links to key resources and partner websites.
From cultural orientation lesson plans for new populations, to tips to avoid scams targeting newly-arrived refugees, the U.S. Resettlement network offers a wealth of practical resources, on a range of topics.
ORR welcomes your suggestions for additional resources to share!
ORR conducts webinars for grantees on a variety of topics.
Archived webinars from ORR and its Technical Assistance partners may be found here.
Browse by Program
- Anti-Trafficking in Persons Program (16)
- Cash and Medical Assistance (CMA) (7)
- Cuban Haitian (9)
- Ethnic Community Self-Help (5)
- Unaccompanied Refugee Minors (5)
- Voluntary Agencies Matching Grant Program (7)
- Unaccompanied Children's Services (3)
- Technical Assistance Providers (6)
- Targeted Assistance Discretionary (6)
- Wilson-Fish (10)
- Targeted Assistance (19)
- Supplemental Services (4)
- Preventive Health (6)
- Public/Private Partnership (3)
- Preferred Communities (5)
- Microenterprise Development (9)
- Individual Development Accounts (IDAs) (7)
- Refugee Agricultral Partnership Program (RAPP) (4)
- Repatriation (4)
- Social Services (15)
- Services to Older Refugees (5)
- Services for Survivors of Torture (7)
- School Impact (6)