FFY 2012/13 State of Vermont ORR Funded Programs
Mandatory and Formula Grants to States
|Service Providers||Cash and Medical Assistance||Refugee Social Services Program||Targeted Assistance Program||TOTAL|
|Vermont Agency of Human Services||$440,218||$267,246||$0||$707,264|
Wilson Fish CMA Discretionary Program 1
|WF-CMA 2||RSS||TAG-F||CMA Mandatory 3||TOTAL|
1. Includes Refugee Cash Assistance (RCA); Case Management, and overall management and coordination of the state-wide refugee program.
2. Only a portion of this total has been awarded to date; the remainder of these funds will be issued in FY13 as needed to serve eligible clients through the 8-month time eligibility period.
3. These funds are awarded to State agencies to support Non-WF RMA and URM services
Discretionary Grants to States
|Service Providers||Cuban - Haitian Program||Refugee Preventive Health Program||Refugee School Impact||Services to Older Refugees Program||Targeted Assistance - Discretionary||TOTAL FY|
|Vermont Agency of Human Services||$0||$100,000||$150,000||$0||$0||$250,000|
For full information about subcontracts awarded under these grants, please contact the State Refugee Coordinator.
FFY 2012 State of Vermont ORR Funded Programs
Discretionary Grants to Agencies - ORR provided awards to agenices under the following programs in FY2012/13:
- Refugee Agricultural Partnership Program (RAPP)
- Services for Survivors of Torture (SOT)
- Supplemental Services (SUPP)
Voluntary Agencies Matching Grant Program FY 2012/13: The Matching Grant (MG) Program helps selected enrollees attain economic self-sufficiency through the provision of comprehensive case management and services leading to employment within 120 to 180 days after the date of eligibility for the program. Self-sufficiency must be achieved without accessing public cash assistance. In FY 2012/13, ORR has awarded Matching Grant cooperative agreements to 9 voluntary agencies (Volags) who in turn operate the program through their national networks. ORR awards $2 for every $1 raised by the agency up to a maximum of $2,200 in Federal funds per enrollee. Note that while federal and match funds are calculated on a per capita or client basis, the actual spending of such funds is not per capita based.
462 Hegeman Ave., Suite 101
Colchester, VT 05446