Transmittal 2010 - 10
PARIS MEMBER STATES:
1) The remaining dates for the PARIS 2010 quarterly submissions are as follows:
- Thursday, August 12, 2010
- Friday, November 12, 2010
The PARIS website has been updated to reflect this.
2) The next deadline date for quarterly submission of PARIS data is Thursday, August 12, 2010. We will be doing all PARIS matches. As a reminder, you should only annotate a "Y" in element positions 299-301 of the State Input Record Format if you have a signed MOA on file at ACF for the intended match. DMDC will not provide matches to a Member State prior to each jurisdiction executing the document(s) by an authorized State official, scanning the signed document, attaching it to an e-mail and sending it to ACF.
3) You no longer need to notify the Defense Manpower Data Center (DMDC) of your intent to submit. After transmitting the data electronically, promptly send an e-mail to the DMDC primary and secondary contacts:
Donny Thao DOD/ DMDC (primary)
Karen Haynes DOD/DMDC (secondary)
States are responsible for tracking data submission and ensuring it has been successful. States should include the record count (and transmission process number, if possible) in their e-mail to DMDC. If a State wants to be notified when DMDC receives their PARIS data, please include that request in your e-mail and data receipt by DMDC will be confirmed. These e-mail requirements are necessary for DMDC to take action on submitted State data.
4) As a reminder, DMDC attempts to return all data by the 10th of the month following the match. Therefore, if a member State is late with its data submission, that delay impacts everyone. We ask States to accomplish any internal coordination necessary to ensure that PARIS data is received at DMDC by the deadline date.