Transmittal 2011 - 10
PARIS MEMBER STATES/CONFERENCE ATTENDEES:
The 2011 PARIS Training Conference is only weeks away and we are excited that many have registered to attend and will be part of the learning experience. This following reminder regards five issues we wanted to bring to your attention:
- As done at previous PARIS events, we will raffle off door prizes throughout the various sessions. We encourage all State attendees to bring mementos from their respective States, which will be given away as door prizes. Each State attendee will be given a raffle ticket at registration. At various times throughout the conference, tickets will be drawn. Remember all door prizes should be dropped off at registration on the morning of the first day of the Training Conference.
- On-site registration will open at 7A.M. on Tuesday, March 29, 2011. At 8 A.M., we have scheduled an optional 30 minute session for those new to PARIS or would appreciate a refresher regarding the PARIS Project - its history and how it operates. If you believe this session would enhance your conference experience, we encourage your attendance and request that you e-mail Lauri at email@example.com by Thursday, March 17, 2011. Otherwise, the official opening of the training conference will be at 8:30 A.M.
- If you should have any in-flight travel problems, please contact Mary at Premiere Travel at 1-800-277-8824.
- As a reminder, dress is business casual.
- We will once again offer a walking tour of D.C. as well as a group dinner at a local Greek restaurant. Keep both in mind when planning your afterhours activities.
It’s not too late to register. As a reminder, one state representative is sponsored by ACF. That means, there is no cost to the state. EVERYTHING is paid for up front so no state dollars are being spent. Take advantage of this opportunity to join in the PARIS training experience.