3rd Annual Jobs Rebuild Boston Community Conference and Career Fair
Join the Urban League of Eastern Massachusetts Thursday June 5, 2014 from 11-6 p.m. for its 3rd Annual Jobs Rebuild Boston Community Conference and Career Fair.
Reggie Lewis Track and Athletic Center
1350 Tremont St.
Roxbury, MA 02119
Have your resume in hand and come out and meet with local and national employers representing high demand industries!
Community Conference Workshops include:
• Pathways to Apprenticeship in the Trade Unions sponsored by Turner Construction,
• Successful Job Searching,
• Don't Sell Yourself Short: Resume Writing and Interviewing Skills, and
• Dollars and Sense: Making Your Money Work for You.
Don't miss out on this great opportunity to meet with recruiters from companies such as:
• National Grid
• Harvard Pilgrim
• Suffolk County Sheriff's Office
• State Street Bank
• Boston Children's Hospital
• Department of Corrections
• Massachusetts Department of Transportation
And many more...
This FREE community conference and career fair offers you the chance to:
• Meet employers face-to-face
• Take part in practical workshops
• Obtain resume and career searching tips
• Take advantage of networking opportunities
REGISTER HERE: http://bit.ly/1jMDgda