2013 CMS Health Insurance Marketplace Workshop
The Health Insurance Marketplace, created by the Affordable Care Act opens for enrollment on October 1st. This one-day event is for those who will help people in their community learn and access this exciting new program.
What we are presenting this year:
- An Overview of the Health Insurance Marketplace and the Small Business Health Options Program (SHOP)
- Information on Health Insurance Literacy
- An Overview of Consumer Assistance that will be available for People Using the Marketplace
- The Marketplace Application Process
- An Overview of Medicaid and the Children’s Health Insurance Program (CHIP)
Online registration is available at: http://www.seiservices.com/marketplace/region6. As always, there will be no charge to you for the training.
Registrations will be considered on a first come, first served basis until each workshop reaches capacity. Once your registration form is submitted, you will be notified within 72 business hours if you have been accepted to attend the workshop. Please register each workshop participant individually. The number of attendees from the same organization may be limited.
A limited number of sleeping rooms have been reserved at the Hilton Dallas Lincoln Centre in Dallas, TX. Instructions to book a room at the negotiated rate can be found on the workshop logistics page.