New Stop Bullying Website
The Obama Administration, in partnership with the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services and the U.S. Department of Education, has launched a revitalized www.stopbullying.gov. The new site emphasizes action steps individuals can take to prevent and stop bullying in their schools and communities. It also features easy-to-use tools and resources for community leaders, young people and families, including:
• How to recognize the warning signs and when to take action
• Tips to prevent bullying before it starts
• How to implement strategies for intervention
• Ways to share your community’s resources, policies or strategies to prevent and address bullying
• Information on bullying laws in your state
All of the Federal government agencies’ bullying prevention efforts – including HRSA’s Stop Bullying Now! Campaign – have been transitioned to www.stopbullying.gov. We encourage you to replace the Stop Bullying Now! logo with the new StopBullying.gov logo.