SEC. 708. ADDITIONAL ENTITIES QUALIFIED TO DETERMINE MEDICAID PRESUMPTIVE ELIGIBILITY FOR LOW-INCOME CHILDREN.
(a) IN GENERAL.-Section 1920A(b)(3)(A)(i) (42 U.S.C. 1396r-1a(b)(3)(A)(i)) is amended-
(1) by striking "or (II)" and inserting ", (II)"; and
(2) by inserting "eligibility of a child for medical assistance under the State plan under this title, or eligibility of a child for child health assistance under the program funded under title XXI, (III) is an elementary school or secondary school, as such terms are defined in section 14101 of the Elementary and Secondary Education Act of 1965 (20 U.S.C. 8801), an elementary or secondary school operated or supported by the Bureau of Indian Affairs, a State or tribal child support enforcement agency, [emphasis added] an organization that is providing emergency food and shelter under a grant under the Stewart B. McKinney Homeless Assistance Act, or a State or tribal office or entity involved in enrollment in the program under this title, under part A of title IV, under title XXI, or that determines eligibility for any assistance or benefits provided under any program of public or assisted housing that receives Federal funds, including the program under section 8 or any other section of the United States Housing Act of 1937 (42 U.S.C. 1437 et seq.) or under the Native American Housing Assistance and Self-Determination Act of 1996 (25 U.S.C. 4101 et seq.), or (IV) any other entity the State so deems, as approved by the Secretary" before the semicolon.
(b) TECHNICAL AMENDMENTS.-Section 1920A (42 U.S.C. 1396r-1a) is amended-
(1) in subsection (b)(3)(A)(i), by striking "42 U.S.C. 9821" and inserting "42 U.S.C. 9831";
(2) in subsection (b)(3)(A)(ii), by striking "paragraph (1)(A)" and inserting "paragraph (2)"; and
(3) in subsection (c)(2), in the matter preceding subparagraph (A), by striking "subsection (b)(1)(A)" and inserting "subsection (b)(2)".