A Caseworker’s Guide to Processing Cases with Finland
DATE: May 02, 2008
ATTACHMENTS: (No longer available)
TO: State Agencies Administering Child Support Enforcement Plans under Title IV-D of the Social Security Act and Other Interested Parties
SUBJECT: A Caseworker’s Guide to Processing Cases with Finland
The Federal Office of Child Support Enforcement is working on a number of Caseworker’s Guides intended to assist with implementation of federal-level international child support agreements.
The attached Caseworker’s Guide to Processing Cases with Finland contains the following information:
- Part A –International Agreement between the U.S. and Finland
- Part B – Outgoing Support Packages from the U.S. to Finland
- Part C – Incoming Support Packages from Finland to the U.S.
- Part D – Policy for Finland
- Part E – Bilingual International Forms for Finland
We hope that you find it useful.
INQUIRIES: Please contact your OCSE Regional Office or send an e-mail to email@example.com if you have any questions.
Commissioner Margot Bean
Office of Child Support Enforcement
cc: Tribal IV-D Directors