Standard Intergovernmental Child Support Enforcement Forms Extended
DATE: May 22, 2014
TO: State and Tribal Agencies Administering Child Support Enforcement Plans under Title IV-D of the Social Security Act and Other Interested Individuals
SUBJECT: Standard Intergovernmental Child Support Enforcement Forms Extended
The last set of standard intergovernmental forms was distributed via AT-11-07 on June 7, 2011. On July 1, 2013, we published a notice for public comment in the Federal Register (Volume 78, Number 126 on page 39298) and on July 10, 2013, DCL-13-11 to solicit comments on the forms, in compliance with Section 3506(c)(2)(A) of the Paperwork Reduction Act of 1995.
We received numerous comments on the forms almost all urging for updates and changes. As an example, we received several comments to:
- reflect policy developments in critical areas such as protecting personal identifying information; and
- update for changes in communication methods and other technology.
We have formulated a workgroup to analyze thoroughly the options for revising the forms. In our analysis, we will balance the need to update the forms with the impact any changes may have on state and federal systems. We will be reaching out to states for help in doing this. At the end of the process, we will publish a notice in the Federal Register to provide states and the public the opportunity to comment on changes to the forms.
At this time we are not making any changes to the current forms. The current forms are extended with a new expiration date of February 28, 2017.
REFERENCES: 42 U.S.C. 666(f) required all states to enact the Uniform Interstate Family Support Act (UIFSA) by January 1, 1998. UIFSA, at section 311(b) requires the use of federally approved forms in interstate CSE proceedings. Tribal IV-D agencies are not required to use these forms.
EFFECTIVE DATE: The new expiration date is February 28, 2017. The forms are attached below.
SUPERSEDED MATERIAL: OCSE-AT-97-03, OCSE-AT-01-06, OCSE-AT-05-04, OCSE-AT-08-04, OCSE-AT-11-07
INQUIRIES: ACF OCSE Regional Program Managers
Office of Child Support Enforcement
- Affidavit in Support of Establishing Paternity.pdf (307.47 KB)
- Child Support Enforcement Transmittal #1 - Initial Request.pdf (135.06 KB)
- Child Support Enforcement Transmittal #2 - Subsequent Actions.pdf (203.25 KB)
- Child Support Enforcement Transmittal #3 - Request for Assistance/Discovery.pdf (167.25 KB)
- General Testimony Instructions.pdf (154.95 KB)
- General Testimony.pdf (773.64 KB)
- Locate Data Sheet.pdf (124.92 KB)
- Notice of Determination of Controlling Order.pdf (124.18 KB)
- Registration Statement.pdf (115.67 KB)
- Uniform Support Petition.pdf (145.43 KB)
Archived: February 18, 2020