Filter Your Search
« Back to Search
Published: January 24, 2018
The ACF Archive performs filtered search on queries and narrows your results to match the exact conditions of your query.
Search filters help improve the likelihood of matching your query to display better results.
Archive Search Filters Explained
- You will see this reminder when your search results take you to our ACF Archive site.
- Reset Search You can reset your search whenever you need to start over.
- By Keyword You can enter a keyword to narrow search results further.
- Program Office You can you filter your search by Program Office (only offices with archived content will display).
- Topic You can you select one or more topics to filter results.
- Types You can narrow search results by selecting the content type.
- Published Date You can you filter your search by selecting month and year from the drop down.
January 24, 2018