Stop. Observe. Ask. Respond to Human Trafficking.
Recorded webinars are not eligible for continuing education credits. Contact NHTTAC for other training options.
Many victims of human trafficking come into contact with health care and social service professionals and remain unidentified. Potential victims can present with a wide-range of physical and psychological health issues and social service needs. The SOAR to Health and Wellness training aims to educate health care and social service professionals on how to identify, treat, and respond appropriately to potential victims of human trafficking. This webinar was recorded on March 23, 2017.
Email NHTTAC or call 844-648-8822 for more information or to speak with a NHTTAC specialist. The NHTTAC call center is open from 8:30 to 5:00 EST Monday through Friday. All email inquiries will be responded to within 1 business day.
- TXT Transcript: SOAR for Behavioral Health Professionals (147.57 KB)
- PDF HHS CLAS Interpret Tool (197.19 KB)
- PDF HHS CLAS Respond Tool (185.51 KB)
- PDF HHS CLAS Working with an Interpreter (241.28 KB)
- PDF SOAR Case Study of Barbara (93.62 KB)
- PDF SOAR Case Study of Liza (89.30 KB)
- PDF SOAR Case Study on Priya (89.00 KB)
- PDF SOAR Resources for Behavioral Health Professionals (326.57 KB)
- PDF SOAR Resources: Federal Anti-Trafficking Efforts (279.86 KB)