These resources can help grantees plan for the sustainability of their projects.
- Community Mobilization & Sustainability Visit disclaimer page - Includes resources from the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services' Office of Adolescent Health that can help Children’s Bureau grantees sustain their work
- Cost Analysis Visit disclaimer page - Presents information and resources about the use of cost analysis to determine the full cost of providing a service
- Sustainability Planning Visit disclaimer page - Provides information about sustainability for child welfare and other social service organizations
- Sustainability Planning for Children’s Bureau Discretionary Grantees - Includes a series of questions to help guide sustainability planning
- Sustainability Planning Worksheet for Children’s Bureau Discretionary Grantees - Presents a worksheet to help guide sustainability planning
- Using Cost Analysis and Data Utilization to Enhance Sustainability: Part 1 Visit disclaimer page and Part 2 Visit disclaimer page - Includes a webinar and handouts about cost analysis and data utilization
Last Reviewed Date: