Public Law 115-123, the Family First Prevention Services Act
This Program Instruction (PI) provides instruction for: 1) changes to the title IV-E plan requirements as a result of the Family First Prevention Services Act that are effective as of January 1, 2018 and later; and 2) delayed effective dates for title IV-B/E plan requirements.
- PDF Attachment A – CB Regional Office Program Managers.pdf (101.45 KB)
- PDF Attachment B – Certification of Delay.pdf (125.50 KB)
- PDF PI-18-07.pdf (206.81 KB)
- PDF Attachment C – Request for Delay.pdf (46.39 KB)
- DOCX Attachment D – Comprehensive Title IV-E Agency Plan.docx (110.96 KB)
- PDF Attachment D – Comprehensive Title IV-E Agency Plan.pdf (843.23 KB)