PII is distinguished by its integration of implementation science and rigorous evaluation, known as the PII Approach. This approach supports the implementation of an intervention, as planned, and the use of data-informed decision-making in preparation for undergoing a rigorous evaluation.
- PII Approach: Building Implementation and Evaluation Capacity in Child Welfare
- PII Approach: Brief
- PII Approach: Infographic
- The PII Approach: Early strategies for Building and Evaluating Interventions, and Dissemination
- Case Study Permanency Innovations Initiative Visit disclaimer page
- Lessons From the Permanency Innovations Initiative: Using Data to Inform, Adjust, and Strengthen Practice Visit disclaimer page