For your convenience, we've provided a list of trusted federal partner websites for COVID-19 related response and resources.
Next: Head Start >
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC): How to protect yourself, what to do if you are sick, symptoms, and view cases and the latest updates on COVID-19
- Coronavirus.gov: Protecting yourself from the coronavirus and additional resources
- Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS): Coronavirus general information and updates, clinical & technical guidance, press releases and other resources.
- Department of Agriculture (USDA): Frequently Asked Questions and USDA actions to respond to COVID-19
- Department of Commerce, Census Bureau: 2020 Census operational adjustments due to COVID-19
- Department of Defense Education Activity (DoDEA): Information and resources on COVID-19 for schools for children of military members
- Department of Education (ED): COVID-19 ("Coronavirus") information and resources for schools and school personnel
- Department of Housing and Urban Development: HUD COVID-19 information, resources and fact sheets
- Department of Labor (DOL): In collaboration with the U.S. Department of Health & Human Services (HHS) U.S. Department of Labor offers guidance for preparing workplaces for coronavirus
- Food and Drug Administration (FDA): COVID-19 guidance documents, frequently asked questions and other information and resources
- Health Resources & Services Administration (HRSA): Coronavirus (COVID-19) information on federal resources, funding announcements and frequently asked questions
- Office of the Assistant Secretary for Planning and Evaluation (ASPE) provides key COVID-19-related guidance and information from HHS for human services program providers and stakeholders, particularly state and local government agencies and faith and community-based organizations
- Office of the Assistant Secretary for Preparedness and Response (OASPR): The DHHS and OASPR is working with our partners to explore the development of new medical countermeasures and take other actions to enhance health security. On this page you’ll find information and resources to help combat COVID-19.
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA): SAMHSA resources, information, and guidance for OTPs
- U.S. Small Business Administration: Coronavirus (COVID-19) small business guidance & loan resources
- USA.gov: Find your local state health department for information about the coronavirus (COVID-19) and more.