Child Support Professionals
OCSE partners with state, tribal and local child support agencies and others to encourage parental responsibility so that children receive financial, emotional, and medical support from both parents, even when they live in separate households. We promote effective child support enforcement tools coupled with quality customer service.
Preventing Teen Dating Violence
Information for child support caseworkersGet Information
View training materials on the intergovernmental forms issued in December 2016.
International Case Processing
View international case processing training materials developed to help trainers, central registry staff and caseworkers process international child support cases under UIFSA 2008.
Top Child Support Professionals Resources
- Published: March 29, 2018Collaboration for program improvement, Parenting in Partnership, helping inmates, reaching out to teens, safeguarding data
- Published: March 7, 2018Highlights financial and statistical program achievements based on data reported by state and tribal child support agencies
- Published: August 23, 2017Infographic on collections, caseload and cost-effectiveness of the child support program based on FY 2016 preliminary data
- Published: April 10, 2017Notifies states of State Plan pages and their due dates for submission to comply with the child support final rule
- Published: July 17, 2017Guidance on basic interstate payment processing responsibilities and principles
- Published: December 5, 2017Training modules from the webinar series on processing international cases under UIFSA 2008
- Published: December 14, 2017Provides in-depth analysis of data on child support to better inform child support professionals and other stakeholders
- View More Resources >