Who do I contact if I know the location of a non-paying parent?

Publication Date: February 23, 2017


If you know where a non-paying parent is living, you may be able to submit information anonymously through your state’s child support website or through the Department of Health and Human Services Office of Inspector General’s website.

FAQ Topics:
Last Reviewed Date: