I have a state case and my tribe recently started a child support program. Can I request the state transfer my case to the tribe?

Publication Date: June 26, 2015


Yes, you may request that the state transfer your case to your tribal child support program.  If you received TANF benefits from the state and there are TANF arrears owed to the state, the tribe will work with the state to reimburse the TANF program.

Current as of: