Frequently Asked Questions

Displaying 1 - 10 of 51

People receiving assistance do not have to pay for child support services; all others will be charged up to $35

Employers' frequently asked questions about bonus/lump sum reporting

Yes, ask your caseworker for information about the laws in your state and the state where the other parent lives

Yes, tribes are required to recognize and enforce child support orders issued by state courts and other tribal courts.

No, the amount will not automatically change but you can request a review and modification to your child support order

Answers employers' frequently asked questions about using electronic income withholding orders (e-IWO)

Answers parents' questions about international child support cases, and international parental abduction

Yes, you may request that the state transfer your case to your tribal child support program