Frequently Asked Questions

Displaying 1 - 6 of 6

Yes, tribes are required to recognize and enforce child support orders issued by state courts and other tribal courts.

Yes, you may request that the state transfer your case to your tribal child support program

To establish paternity and child support, apply for services with either tribe or state

To find out if a tribe in your area has a tribal child support program, visit our contact map that lists all tribal child support programs by state.