Parenting Time Opportunities for Children in the Child Support Program (PTOC)
The PTOC program tests approaches to safely develop parenting time orders at the time child support is established. PTOC’s goal is to ensure children have a safe, ongoing relationship with both parents even after their parents’ romantic relationship has ended.
Top PTOC Resources
- Published: August 5, 2013This fact sheet introduces OCSE's Parenting Time Opportunities for Children grantees
- Published: October 22, 2015A brief by the Center for Policy Research related to safely integrating parenting time orders into child support programs
- Published: August 5, 2013Highlights states and counties that coordinate establishing child support orders and parenting time agreements
- Published: June 22, 2016Success story from a Parenting Time Opportunity Grantee in Ohio
- Published: October 22, 2012Award information on Special Improvement Project and 1115 Grants for FY 2012
- Published: January 19, 2017Original funding opportunity announcement issued in 2012 for Parenting Time Opportunities for Children in the Child Support Program.