OCSE is the U.S. Central Authority for international child support.  We work with states and countries to provide assistance to families seeking support when family members live in different countries.

Child support reciprocity

U.S. states process cases with certain countries under different types of reciprocity arrangements, including:

  • Hague Convention countries — countries that have joined the Hague Child Support Convention, and
  • Foreign reciprocating countries (FRCs) — countries and Canadian provinces/territories that have bilateral arrangements with the U.S. government and have not joined the Hague Convention.

See the full list of Hague Convention countries and FRCs below. Click on the country name to access country-specific case processing and payments information.

For Hague Convention forms to other countries, see our Hague Convention Requirements page.

List of countries (drop-down list)

Top International Resources

All OCSE International Policy Resources

Lists all OCSE international policy documents and guidance

OCSE International Program Contact

Use our online webform to ask a question

U.S. Department of State - International Child Support Resources

International child support resources from the U.S. Department of State

Child Support Worldwide Network

Information from the global child support network on international and national child support law

Last Reviewed Date: