OCSE is the U.S. Central Authority for international child support. We work with states and countries to provide assistance to families seeking support when family members live in different countries.
Hague Child Support Convention
List of Hague Convention Countries
As of January 1, 2017, U.S. states process cases with the countries listed below under the requirements of the Hague Child Support Convention and article 7 of the Uniform Interstate Family Support Act (UIFSA) 2008.
- Bosnia and
- Czech Republic
- United Kingdom
Hague Child Support Convention forms (fillable PDFs - English) are used for processing cases between Hague Convention countries.
Training - Processing Convention Cases
To help trainers, central registry staff and caseworkers process international child support cases under UIFSA 2008, OCSE developed a nine-part webinar series. We will post training materials after each webinar.
Foreign Reciprocating Countries (FRCs)
List of FRCs
The U.S. government has arrangements with additional countries and Canadian provinces to provide child support services for parents. Click on the specific country to access the official reference documents, caseworker guides, contacts and payment processing information.
Top International Resources
- Published: March 8, 2017Lists all OCSE international policy documents and guidance
- Published: June 2, 2016Use our online webform to ask a question
- Published: June 13, 2017International child support resources from the U.S. Department of State
- Published: June 13, 2017Information from the global child support network on international and national child support law
- View More International Resources >