A Caseworker's Guide to Processing Cases with Poland
ATTACHMENT: (no longer available)
DATE: February 13, 2007
TO: State Agencies Administering Child Support Enforcement Plans under Title IV-D of the Social Security Act and Other Interested Parties
SUBJECT: A Caseworker's Guide to Processing Cases with Poland
The Federal Office of Child Support Enforcement is working on a number of Caseworker’s Guides intended to assist with implementation of federal-level international child support agreements.
The attached Caseworker’s Guide to Processing Cases with Poland contains the following information:
- Part A - The International Agreement between the U.S. and Poland
- Part B - Outgoing Support Packages from the U.S. to Poland
- Part C - Incoming Support Packages from Poland to the U.S.
- Part D - Policy for Poland
- Part E - Bilingual International Forms for Poland
We hope that you find it useful.
Please contact your OCSE Regional Office or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
Office of Child Support Enforcement
Cc: Tribal IV-D Directors