Debt Inquiry Service Agreement and Profile Form for Child Support Portal Registration
Insurers and third-party processors must complete the Insurer Agreement and Profile form to register and participate in the Debt Inquiry service.
The Debt Inquiry service is an easy and efficient process for insurers to notify nearly all child support agencies about upcoming payments to claimants to determine if they owe child support.
- Use the service to make individual inquiries or upload files containing information about upcoming payments to claimants.
- The service compares the information submitted to individuals who owe child support.
- Child support agencies in participating states receive matches.
- When appropriate, agencies contact the insurer to withhold from the payment.
Contact the Insurance Match team for a brief demonstration of the web application and instructions to register for the Debt Inquiry service.
- Debt Inquiry Profile (OMB 0970-0370).pdf (201.36 KB)