Debt Inquiry Service System Interface Specifications
The Debt Inquiry Service is an easy and efficient process for insurers to notify nearly all child support agencies about upcoming payments to claimants to determine if they owe child support. After comparing information provided by insurers to individuals who owe child support, the Debt Inquiry Service sends matches to the state(s) responsible for collecting support to take action when appropriate to garnish the payments.
The Debt Inquiry Service System Interface Specifications provides:
- An overview of the application
- Information about registration
- Contact information for program and technical assistance (Appendix A)
- Field formatting requirements to successfully upload files (Appendix B)
- DIS System Interface Specifications.pdf (907.88 KB)