« Back to Search
FCR Release 07-01 Minor: Specifications
Implementation Date: June 1, 2007
Published: March 1, 2007
Enhancements to the Federal Case Registry (FCR) are as follows:
- Provide states with the option to receive proactive matching with SSA's State Verification and Exchange System (SVES).
- Provide states with the option to have the FCR suppress negative (i.e., no record found) locate responses.
- Modify the match made with the Defense Manpower Data Center (DMDC) to return information relating to a child's sponsor in DEERS/TRICARE when the sponsor is identified as ‘Other’ than the CP, NCP or PF.
- Return an appropriate error or warning message when an Adoption/Foster Care ('AD'), Parental Kidnapping ('PK'), or Custody and Visitation ('CV') locate request includes the National Security Agency (NSA).
- Modify matching with the NDNH to return records that contain a code indicating that the SSN/Name combination was not verified at SSA, but successfully passed a name matching routine used by the NDNH.
- Institute the Insurance Match, which allows for information on individuals owing past-due child support to be matched with information maintained by insurers or their agents (i.e., insurance claims, settlements, awards, and payments) and returned to the states through the FCR.
Last Reviewed: January 15, 2020