« Back to Search
FCR Release 12-01 Minor: Specifications
Implementation Date: April 6, 2012
Published: January 6, 2012
Enhancements to the Federal Case Registry (FCR) are as follows:
- Provide a default Social Security Administration (SSA) District Office mailing address on the Title II locate response record if SSA does not provide the information.
- Add a participant type of ‘PF’ (putative father) to the eligible criteria for returning additional information (wages and income) for adoption ('AD') locate requests.
- Limit the number of National Change of Address (NCOA Link) verification requests that may be submitted for a Social Security number (SSN) within each batch transmitted to the FCR.
- Include the new Disability Onset Date field on the State Verification Exchange System (SVES) Title II response.
- Include the following fields on the SVES Title XVI response:
- Disability/Blindness Onset Date
- Competency Code
- Earned Income – Net Countable Amount
- Unearned Income – Net Countable Amount
- Resource Codes for House, Vehicle, Insurance, Property, and Other.
- FCR Release 12-01 Minor Specifications.pdf (714.44 KB)
Last Reviewed: January 15, 2019