Options to Participate in the Insurance Match Program
There are no costs or fees to participate in our Insurance Match program!
Insurance companies or third-party administrators can participate in our Insurance Match (IM) program using one of these four options:
Insurance Services Office (ISO)
- ClaimSearch® participants contact ISO to authorize them to match your company’s claims to the information provided by OCSE.
- ISO returns the matches to OCSE to send to the state child support agencies responsible for collecting past-due support.
Receive a file from OCSE
- OCSE sends your company a file containing parents who owe past-due support.
- Compare individuals on the file to your claims, settlements, awards, and payments and return matches to OCSE.
Send a file to OCSE
- Send a file to OCSE containing pending claims, settlements, awards, and payments.
- OCSE compares the information on your file to parents who owe past-due support.
Debt Inquiry Service
- Debt Inquiry Service is an application on OCSE’s Child Support Portal. Prior to paying a claim, settlement, award, or payment to an individual, you can use the Debt Inquiry Service to determine if there is a child support debt.
- OCSE compares the information you provide with parents who owe past-due support and returns matches to you on the Portal.
To sign up or learn more about how to participate in the OCSE IM program, contact the Insurance Match team.
Partnering with the insurance industry results in Child Support Program success!