Model Tribal System Documentation
This page contains a comprehensive list of documentation relating to Model Tribal System (MTS) design, development, installation, operation, and training. It is primarily intended for tribes using or considering the use of the MTS. For additional information and documentation, contact MTSProject@acf.hhs.gov.
Installation and Development
Virtual Server Installation Manual - Detailed instructions for installing the MTS on a virtual machine. A virtual machine is proprietary software allowing the installation of an operating system and its applications within another operating system.
Requirements and Design
- System Specification - High level view of MTS functionality based on the state systems certification guide
- Server Recommendations - Hardware requirements for MTS servers
- MTS and Office Automation PC Recommendations - Hardware requirements for MTS and Office Automation PCs
- Caseworker’s Manual - Instructions on how to use the MTS in the Caseworker and Caseworker Supervisor role
- Financial Worker’s Manual - Instructions on how to use the MTS in the Financial Worker, Financial Supervisor, and related roles