Implementation Date: August 18, 2006
Publication Date: May 18, 2006
The Child Support Enforcement Network (CSENet) Application is being modified to:
- Validate transactions when the Order-Arrears-Freq field is filled and the Order-Arrears-Freq-Amount field contains a zero value.
- Convey correct values for race.
- Apply the same validation criteria for the New-Case-ID field as those that are applied to the Case-ID and Other-Case-ID fields.
- Delete obsolete case-closure transactions that no longer match the criteria that are outlined in the Code of Federal Regulations (CFR) [45 CFR 303.11 (b)].
- Change the validation criteria to ensure that the date field dependencies are accurately documented and validated.
- PDF CSENet Release 06-01 Minor: Specifications.pdf (98.34 KB)
Current as of: