Employees Called for Active Duty

Publication Date: April 10, 2012

If your employee is called to active military duty and is a reservist who owes child support, it would be helpful if you would:

  • Contact the child support agency that issued the income withholding order
  • Tell them that your employee-reservist has been called up to military duty
  • Provide the date of activation

The child support agency can then issue a new income withholding order to the military service branch.

By providing this information, you are helping your employee avoid lapses in payment to his or her children while serving our country.

Last Reviewed Date: