Implementation Date: May 10, 2002
Publication Date: April 30, 2002
Enhancements to the Federal Case Registry are as follows:
- Add the Social Security Administration's State Verification and Exchange System (SVES) as an external locate source to provide the following information:
- Title II — SSA Retirement, Survivors, Disability, and Health Insurance Benefits Information;
- Title XVI — Supplemental Security Income Benefits Information; and
- Prisoner — Information about inmates in Federal, State, and local correctional facilities.
- Modify the FCR-to-NDNH proactive match process to return the Participant Type in the response records similar to the NDNH-to-FCR proactive match process.
- Reject duplicate locate requests submitted to the FCR by the same state.
- Provide a quarterly FCR Data Inconsistency File that identifies data inconsistencies at the participant level thereby allowing states to make corrections and improve the quality of data on the FCR.
- Provide a new indicator to MSFIDM responses that describes the status of the payee’s account (e.g., closed).
- PDF FCR Release 02-01 Minor Specifications.pdf (548.50 KB)
Last Reviewed Date: