Implementation Date: September 23, 2005
Publication Date: June 23, 2005
Enhancements to the Federal Case Registry (FCR) are as follows:
- Add the National Security Agency (NSA) as an additional locate source.
- Return additional codes in the Department of Veterans Affairs (DVA) locate response record.
- Allow states to receive State Verification and Exchange System (SVES) Title II data in response to a locate request for a child in a IV-D case.
- Provide additional account information in the Multistate Financial Institution Data Match (MSFIDM) response record to assist states to determine whether a freeze and seize action should be taken and direct requests to the appropriate unit for processing.
- Institute an electronic quarterly match between the FCR and the Defense Enrollment Eligibility Reporting System (DEERS) maintained by the Defense Manpower Data Center (DMDC) to identify children eligible for enrollment, currently enrolled or terminated from previous enrollment in TRICARE.
- Return the verification code for additional Social Security Numbers (SSNs) submitted by states to the FCR to help states process proactive matches made by the FCR on the verified additional SSNs.
- PDF FCR Release 05-02 Minor Specifications.pdf (782.86 KB)
Last Reviewed Date: