Implementation Date: June 3, 2011
Publication Date: March 3, 2011
Enhancements to the Federal Case Registry (FCR) are as follows:
- Allow authorized state users to access the entitlement data for Department of Defense (DoD) military personnel via the FPLS State Services Portal (SSP).
- Provide the FEIN on Annual Wage Record (AWR) responses to assist states in filtering AWR employment data that has not been previously reported through NDNH via Quarterly Wage (QW) records.
- Allow authorized state users to request locate information from the National Directory of New Hires (NDNH) and FPLS external locate sources via the FPLS State Services Portal (SSP). States will have the option to designate whether locate responses are sent back online to the user and/or through existing FPLS batch processes.
- Return wages and income for adoption ('AD') locate requests with participant types ’CP’ (custodial party) and ’NP’ (noncustodial parent) similar to the data returned on IV-D child support (’CS’) locate requests.
- PDF FCR Release 11-01 Minor Specifications.pdf (2,672.87 KB)
Current as of: