Implementation Date: May 10, 2002
Publication Date: April 24, 2002
The Intergovernmental Referral Guide (IRG) System is being modified with these enhancements:
- Provide a certification button to validate information on the IRG.
- Provide the capability to view any state's MSFIDM Freeze and Seize and State Lien information in the State Profile section of the IRG.
- Display the International FIPS Codes to assist states in identifying international addresses with which the states have reciprocity agreements.
- Standardize address types by limiting the number of address types, excluding the OTH option from the download, and not allowing the option to add other address types.
- PDF IRG Release 02-01 Minor: Specifications.pdf (681.93 KB)
Current as of: