When to Use
Use this content type to feature resources intended to provide training and technical support to grantees/partners/stakeholders. This includes things like webinars, tutorials, and guides etc.
When to Avoid
Do not use this content type to share information not intended to support capacity building and understanding for your grantees/stakeholders.
- Write to the reading level of the intended audience.
- Use plain language: Use commonly understood words rather than jargon.
- Use active voice for clarity.
- Use headings to clearly identify the content of each section.
- Spell out acronyms on first use.
- Use positive and inclusive language. Use gender-neutral terms, such as their, not he or she, and worker, not workman.
- Use evergreen information, where possible. For example, use a firstname.lastname@example.org rather than contact information for a specific individual whose contact information may change.
Training & Technical Assistance Components
This is a live view of the Training & Technical Assistance content type.
This content type has standard fields for consistency across programs. Required fields are marked with an asterisk (*).
- Title*: Enter a descriptive title for your TTA. Use keywords in the title for better SEO.
- Permalink*: The permalink will generate automatically when the title is entered the first time. It may be adjusted. It will not automatically update when the page title is changed. This is the URL for the page.
- Subtitle: Enter the subtitle, when applicable. This text will appear beneath the title.
- Summary: Enter a brief description to provide context for your content. This will appear in search results.
- Body*: This is where the bulk of the content goes; Always use plain language in your content to help the audience understand what is written. Information that is not useful should be left out and sentences should be concise; Proper structuring of your body content is important and necessary to keep an organized flow.
- Office Information*: Select the relevant office and editorial group from the drop-down menus. Enter the date policy was issued for the *publication date.
- Taxonomy*: Select relevant terms to ensure appropriate tagging and filtering for the following fields: Audiences, *ACF Issues, Programs and Program Topics. ACF issues are required for publishing.
8. Training & Technical Assistance Type: Select the relevant TTA type by selecting a checkbox. You may select more than one, if needed.
9. Resource Library Items: Use these items to upload thumbnail images, related resources or files by selecting from the respective drop-down menus.
10. Save/Preview/Delete*: Use these buttons to save, preview, or delete the content type. Always save before previewing changes.