The U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS), Administration for Children and Families (ACF), Administration on Children, Youth and Families (ACYF), Family and Youth Services Bureau (FYSB) is gearing up for its Fiscal Year 2020 grant review season.
FYSB will soon begin identifying qualified candidates to read, score, and evaluate grant applications in response to FYSB’s anticipated Funding Opportunity Announcements (FOAs). Grant reviews are tentatively scheduled to be held between May and July 2020.
FY20 Funding Opportunity Announcements (FOAs)
Adolescent Pregnancy Prevention (APP)
- General Departmental Sexual Risk Avoidance Education (GDSRAE)
- Title V Competitive Sexual Risk Avoidance Education (CSRAE)
Family Violence Prevention Services (FVPS)
- National Domestic Violence Hotline (NDVH)
- Alaska Native Tribal Resource Center on Domestic Violence (ANTRCDV)
- Specialized Services for Abused Parents and Children (Demonstration Grants)
Runaway and Homeless Youth (RHY)
- Street Outreach Program (SOP)
- Basic Center Progran (BCP)
- Runaway and Homeless Youth Training and Technical Assistance Center
- National Communication System for Runaway and Homeless Youth
For questions, email email@example.com.
- PDF 2020 FYSB Grant Review Recruitment Notification (63.22 KB)