Mandatory: Formula, Block and Entitlement Grants
The following terms and conditions apply to all mandatory grant programs administered by ACF.
Please also review the Program Specific Terms and Conditions that apply to each individual grant program.
Changes to Acquisition Thresholds
The National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA) for Fiscal Year (FY) 2018 increased the micro-purchase threshold to $10,000 and the Simplified Acquisition Threshold (SAT) to $250,000. In addition, the NDAA FY2017 enables research institutions to request micro-purchase thresholds above $10,000. However, these changes have not been codified in the FAR. As a result, through Memorandum M-18-18,Visit disclaimer page OMB issued an exception that allows the increased thresholds to be used pending codification in the FAR, effective June 20, 2018.
Federal agencies are required to implement the procurement threshold changes in the Notice of Award (NoA) Terms and Conditions, and recipients may implement the changes in their internal procedures. The Award Term for Micro-Purchase and Simplified Acquisition Threshold Exception explains the provisions of NDAA FY18 and FY17, and applies to all ACF awardees.
For mandatory grant programs that allow federal funds to be used for acquisition/purchase, construction, and/or major renovations, please refer to Property.
ADMINISTRATION ON CHILDREN, YOUTH AND FAMILIES: CHILDREN'S BUREAU
- Adoption Assistance Program
- Chaffee Education Training Voucher Program
- Chaffee Independent Living Program
- Child Welfare Social Services
- Children's Justice Act Program
- Community Based Child Abuse Prevention
- Foster Care Program
- Guardianship Assistance Program
- National Child Abuse and Neglect Program
- Promoting Safe and Stable Families
- Promoting Safe and Stable Families - Case Worker Visits
- State Court Improvement Program - Basic, Data and Training