If you are a parent, legal guardian, caregiver, or concerned citizen, this page can connect you to information to help you care for the children or teens in your life.
Find resources to assist with adoption, child abuse and neglect, child care, child support, Head Start, foster care, runaways and other programs for children and youth.
- Break the cycle of teen pregnancy Visit disclaimer page
- Live a healthy life Visit disclaimer page as a young adult
- Stop bullying Visit disclaimer page
- Find help if you have been kicked out of your home
- Get help reuniting with your family
- 1-800-RUNAWAY: National Runaway toll-free phone number Visit disclaimer page
- Understand and support lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, or questioning (LGBTQ) youth Visit disclaimer page