- We all have a role to play to stop the spread of #COVID19. Protect yourself and others.
- Families share their adoption stories by expressing how they feel | Real Rewards | Ad Council
- Recently adopted teen is welcomed with open arms into his new home. | At Home | Adoption from Foster Care | Ad Council
- Watch one father/daughter team connect through dancing in this 1 minute video from the Ad Council's Fatherhood Involvement Campaign.
- Not everyone is aware of the child support program and the services we provide. That’s why the federal Office of Child Support Enforcement created an informational video to share with parents and partners.
- First Date | Adoption from Foster Care | Ad Council
- There is hope. There is help. National Human Trafficking Hotline, 1-888-373-7888 or text 233733 (BEFREE).
Developing your ANA project idea? Let us help!ANA works with regional providers to offer training and technical assistance, giving you the skills to plan successful community development projects.
- Could you spot a victim of trafficking in a crowd? Victims may not look any different than anyone else you see every day. Through the Look Beneath the Surface campaign, HHS aims to raise awareness of human trafficking.
If you are having difficulty playing the any of our YouTube videos please either use Internet Explorer to access the video or change your YouTube player from Flash to HTML5 and refresh your browser window. The Flash based YouTube player is currently not accessible to screen readers.