- The new PSAs feature well-intentioned moms and dads attempting to give new parents of teens step-by-step parenting tutorials in the What to Expect When You’re Expecting tone – namely how to wake up your teen and how to teen-proof your home.
- The new campaign, called “What to Expect When You’re Expecting… A Teenager,” encourages the adoption of teens from foster care.
- New fatherhood PSAs celebrate “dad jokes” as a means for fathers and their children to share intimate and meaningful time together strengthening the bonds between them and creating lasting memories.
- Could you spot a victim of trafficking in a crowd? Victims may not look any different than anyone else you see every day. Through the Look Beneath the Surface campaign, HHS aims to raise awareness of human trafficking.
- The film Building Community, Building Hope highlights three innovative programs working to prevent and respond to child maltreatment by engaging parents and communities and forming partnerships to ensure the safety and well-being of all children.
- HPOG has released a new 2D animated video that brings the program’s “What is HPOG?” infographic to life. The video provides at-a-glance details about the program!
If you are having difficulty playing the any of our YouTube videos please either use Internet Explorer to access the video or change your YouTube player from Flash to HTML5 and refresh your browser window. The Flash based YouTube player is currently not accessible to screen readers.