FY 2000 CCDF Data Tables and Charts
List of Tables
- Table 1: Average Monthly Adjusted Number of Families and Children Served
- Table 2: Percent of Children Served by Payment Method
- Table 3: Percent of Children Served by Types of Care
- Table 4: Average Monthly Percentages of Children Served in Regulated Settings vs. Settings Legally Operating Without Regulation
- Table 5: Of Children in Settings Legally Operating Without Regulation, Average Monthly Percent Served by Relatives vs. Non-Relatives
- Table 6: Average Monthly Percentages of Children Served in All Types of Care
- Table 7: Number of Child Care Providers Receiving CCDF Funds
- Table 8: Consumer Education Strategies Summary
- Table 9: Monthly Average Percent of Children In Care By Age Group
- Table 10: Reasons for Receiving Care, Average Monthly Percentage of Families
All data in this report is provided by States and Territories on the ACF-800 (aggregate) and the ACF-801 (case-level) reports. Some adjustments have been made in the data to reflect those served by CCDF subsidy funds only. Many States and Territories provide additional child care services with non-CCDF funds. CCDF funds include Discretionary (including transferred TANF funds), Mandatory, Federal Match, State Match, and Maintenance of Effort funds.
Download complete set of tables in PDF or Excel format below.