Consolidating CCDF Under a 102-477 Indian Employment, Training, and Related Services Plan 2012
Program Instruction CCDF-ACF-PI-2012-03
U.S. DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH AND HUMAN SERVICES
Administration For Children And Families
1. Log No: CCDF-ACF-PI-2012-03
2. Issuance Date: June 22, 2012
3. Originating Office: Office of Child Care
4. Key Words: Child Care and Development Fund (CCDF) Fiscal Year 2013 Funding; Application and Plan Requirements to Consolidate CCDF Under a 102-477 Indian Employment, Training, and Related Services Plan
Tribal Lead Agencies consolidating child care programs under Public Law (Pub. L.) 102-477. This Program Instruction only applies to tribes currently operating or planning to operate an employment, training, and related services program under Pub. L. 102-477.
To provide information on the procedures to consolidate the Child Care and Development Fund (CCDF) program with other employment and training funding sources under a Pub. L. 102-477 Plan.
The Child Care and Development Block Grant Act of 1990 (CCDBG) as amended (42 U.S.C. 9858 et seq.); section 418 of the Social Security Act (42 U.S.C. 618); 45 CFR Parts 98 and 99; and the Indian Employment, Training, and Related Services Demonstration Act of 1992, as amended (Pub. L. 102-477) (25 U.S.C. 3401 et seq.).
- PDF CCDF-ACF-PI-2012-03 (123.43 KB)