POSTPONED: 2020 CED Grantee Conference
March 25-27, 2020
The Westin Old Town in Alexandria, VA
At this time, the Office of Community Services (OCS) has made the determination to postpone the upcoming CED Grantee Conference from March 25 — 27, 2020 to a later date.
We do not have a new date identified for the conference. Additional details will be forthcoming about the new dates of the conference once determined. Your conference registration will be automatically cancelled. For now, here are the immediate actions you must take to in regards to the travel arrangements you have made for the conference:
- Cancel your hotel reservations — Contact the hotel to cancel your hotel reservation as soon as possible to avoid fees/penalties.
- The Westin Old Town Visit disclaimer page — If you reserved a room under the CED Grantee room block at the Westin Old Town, you must cancel your reservation 72 hours before 5 pm EDT of your check-in date to avoid any cancellations fees. To cancel your reservation, contact the Westin directly at 703-253-8600.
- Other Lodging - If you reserved your room at a different hotel, Airbnb, or other lodging, contact the hotel or host for more information about their cancellation policy.
- Cancel your airfare/train — Contact the airline or travel service you used to book your travel arrangements as soon as possible. Many airlines are waiving change fees or offering a credit to use toward the equal value of a new ticket for a later date. Contact the airline or travel agency ASAP about their cancellation policy.
- Cancel any other travel arrangements — If you have made any other travel-related arrangements (i.e. rental car reservation, ground transport to/from airport, dinner reservations, etc.), please also take this time to cancel those so that you are not responsible for any penalties.
- Cancellation Documentation — If needed, please see the official cancellation notification. You may use this as documentation with vendors and your organizations as needed. If you are unable to be reimbursed for any of the travel and/or hotel reservations you have already booked, please contact us at OCSRegistrar@icf.com.
If you have any questions, please contact the conference planning team at OCSRegistrar@icf.com.