LIHWAP DCL-2021-03 External Stakeholder Input Survey and Document FY2021
Low Income Household Water Assistance Program
Dear Colleague Letter
DATE: April 19, 2021
TO: Low-Income Household Water Assistance Program (LIHWAP) Grantees,
Low-Income Home Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP) State and Tribal Administrators,
and LIHWAP Stakeholders
SUBJECT: FY 2021 LIHWAP Feedback Gathering Survey and Accompanying Documents
The purpose of this message is to provide you the survey and links to the accompanying documents that the Office of Community Services (OCS) is using to gather feedback regarding the implementation of the Low Income Household Water Assistance Program (LIHWAP). The survey must be completed no later than Tuesday, April 27, 2021. If you complete the survey after that date, we cannot guarantee that your responses will be reviewed, as we are working on an expedited timeline to review responses and proceed with the distribution of LIHWAP funding
As the survey will include specific questions regarding the accompanying documents, we encourage you to review all documents before beginning the survey, and to have the documents at hand as you complete the survey for easy reference.
- • The link to the survey can be found here:
- https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/LIHWAP_InputSurvey Visit disclaimer page
- • LIHWAP Terms and Conditions:
- States and Territories:
- Details: This is a final document.
- • The LIHWAP Grantee Plan:
- Details: This is a draft document and may be modified. Upon approval of this plan, grantees will be able to begin drawing down the full amount of their LIHWAP allocation, above the 15% portion for administrative purposes.
Contact and Questions:
- • If you are a prospective state or territory LIHWAP grantee, please use the LIHWAP States and Territories email at LIHWAPStates@acf.hhs.gov.
- • If you are a prospective tribal LIHWAP grantee, please use the LIHWAP Tribes email at LIHWAPTribes@acf.hhs.gov.
- • For general questions, please reach out to LIHWAP@acf.hhs.gov. The LIHWAPStates@acf.hhs.gov and LIHWAPTribes@acf.hhs.gov emails are for grantees only.
Thank you for your attention to these matters. OCS looks forward to continuing to provide high-quality services to OCS grantees.
Director, Division of Energy Assistance
Office of Community Services
- PDF COMM_LIHWAP_DCL-2021-03 External Stakeholder Input Survey and Document_FY2021 (175.04 KB)
- PDF GDL_LIHWAP_Model Plan_FY2021 (270.04 KB)