LIHWAP DCL-2021-06 Preview Model Plan FY2021
Low Income Household Water Assistance Program
Dear Colleague Letter
DATE: June 11, 2021
TO: State, Territory and Tribal Low Income Household Water Assistance Program (LIHWAP) Designated Officials
SUBJECT: Preview of the Model LIHWAP Application Plan for Funding from the Consolidated Appropriation Act 2021 and the American Rescue Plan Act of 2021
The purpose of this message is to share a temporary preview of the Model Low Income Household Water Assistance Program (LIHWAP) Plan Template for application of LIHWAP funding from the Consolidated Appropriation Act 2021 and the American Rescue Plan Act of 2021, along with supportive documents (LIHWAP Model Plan Instructions and LIHWAP Model Plan Definitions).
The Model LIHWAP Application Plan and all supportive documents will be released in its fillable PDF form next week through an Action Transmittal that will confirm the date that Plans are due and how they must be submitted to our office. The Model LIHWAP Application Plan will be due from grantees to the Office of Community Services (OCS) 45 days from the date of release of the Model LIHWAP Application Plan Action Transmittal (in the case that this date falls on a Federal holiday, the due date will be on the next business day).
The preview of the Model LIHWAP Application Plan, along with the preview of the LIHWAP Model Plan Instructions and LIHWAP Model Plan Definitions, are in their final form and we do not intend to make any changes to this form. This preview is intended only to provide advanced notice and opportunity to prepare for submission.
Please find the link to the Model LIHWAP Application Plan here: LINK
Please find the link to the Model Plan Instructions here: LINK
Please find the link to the Model Plan Definitions here: LINK
No response is needed to this dear colleague letter.
Contact and Questions
- If you are a LIHWAP grantee and you have questions, please refer to the LIHWAP Contacts page on our website and reach out to the LIHWAP program contact for your region. See here: https://www.acf.hhs.gov/ocs/contact-information/lihwap-contact-information.
- For general questions, please reach out to LIHWAP@acf.hhs.gov.
Thank you for your attention to these matters. OCS looks forward to continuing to provide high-quality services to OCS grantees.
Dr. Lanikque Howard
Office of Community Services
- PDF COMM_LIHWAP_DCL-2021-06 Preview LIHWAP Model Plan_FY2021 (194.53 KB)
- PDF COMM_LIHWAP_Model Plan Preview_FY2021 (1,130.90 KB)
- PDF COMM_LIHWAP_Model Plan Instructions Final_FY2021 (172.33 KB)
- PDF COMM_LIHWAP_Model Plan Definitions Final_FY2021 (71.67 KB)