< Back to Search Results

Where can I get a grant to help me provide training to welfare recipients?

Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF)
General, TANF Assistance


We suggest that you contact the Administrator of your local welfare agency if you want funding to provide training to welfare recipients. Under the TANF program, these kinds of funding decisions are normally made by local welfare offices.

Additionally, ACF’s Office of Community Services, provides periodic funding opportunities for competitive grants serving low-income persons and families.  For more information, visit https://www.acf.hhs.gov/programs/ocs/. 


Didn't receive the answer you were looking for? Have additional questions?

Email the Office of Family Assistance