The Office of Legislative Affairs and Budget (OLAB) provides information on the Administration for Children and Families' (ACF) legislative affairs including reports to Congress, congressional testimony, and authorization expiration dates.
Find a list of ACF reports to Congress signed by the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) secretary and the date on which the report was submitted to Congress.
View congressional testimony by ACF officials before House and Senate committees and subcommittees.
View a list of the ACF programs that have expiring authorities.
Visit congress.gov to find:
- House of Representatives and Senate floor activities
- Bill and committee information
- Congressional Record text
- Explanations of the legislative process
- Historical documents such as the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution