- House L/HHS/ED Appropriations Subcommittee Visit disclaimer page
- Senate L/HHS/ED Appropriations Committee Visit disclaimer page
- Office of Management and Budget
- Budget Community: Budget Execution Reports - Public Access Visit disclaimer page
- Congressional Budget Office Visit disclaimer page
- Department of Health and Human Services, Office of the Assistant Secretary for Financial Resources (ASFR) Visit disclaimer page
Legislative Affairs Resources
Congress.gov provides the House of Representatives and Senate floor activities, bill and committee information, Congressional Record text, explanations of the legislative process, and historical documents, such as the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution.
- Regulations.gov Visit disclaimer page - Find, view, and comment on Federal regulations for the Administration for Children and Families (ACF)
Unified Agenda - Twice a year in the Spring and Fall, each agency publishes a Regulatory Agenda. The Unified Agenda provides information about regulations that ACF plans to issue or has recently completed. Select “Department of Health and Human Services” from the list of agencies and the ACF regulations will appear at the top of the HHS list of regulations.
The Code of Federal Regulations Visit disclaimer page Visit disclaimer page(CFR) is the codification of the general and permanent rules published in the Federal Register by the executive departments and agencies of the Federal Government. It is divided into 50 titles that represent broad areas subject to Federal regulation. Each volume of the CFR is updated once each calendar year and is issued on a quarterly basis.
The Electronic Code of Federal Regulations Visit disclaimer page Visit disclaimer page (e-CFR) is a currently updated version of the Code of Federal Regulations (CFR). It is not an official legal edition of the CFR. The e-CFR is an editorial compilation of CFR material and Federal Register amendments produced by the National Archives and Records Administration's Office of the Federal Register (OFR) and the Government Printing Office. The OFR updates the material in the e-CFR on a daily basis. The current update status appears at the top of all e-CFR web pages.