Now more than ever, leaders and operators of programs for job seekers with low incomes need evidence on the interventions and strategies that can help their clients succeed in the labor market. We invite you to visit the Pathways to Work Evidence Clearinghouse Visit disclaimer page , a new resource funded by OPRE that has been designed to meet the needs of employment service providers and support the use of evidence-based practices. OPRE and our partner in this project, Mathematica, are eager to share this new resource with program leaders, researchers, and policymakers across the country.
This video highlights how decision makers can use the Pathways Clearinghouse.
The Pathways Clearinghouse:
- Provides reliable and accessible information about what works to help job seekers with low incomes find and sustain employment
- Identifies interventions designed to improve employment outcomes, reduce employment challenges, and support self-sufficiency for people with low incomes
- Can be a useful tool when making decisions about services, particularly as practitioners may be looking for interventions evidence supported by evidence in response to the COVID-19 pandemic
Learn more about how the Pathways Clearinghouse can support program leaders and policymakers who work to improve employment and economic outcomes for families:
- Join us for a live launch event with panelist discussion on July 15 from 2:00 - 3:30 p.m. ET. Register here Visit disclaimer page .
- Sign up for the Pathways Clearinghouse newsletter by sending an email to PathwaysClearinghouse@Mathematica-mpr.com Visit disclaimer page
- Mention Pathways on social media using the OPRE handle @OPRE_ACF Visit disclaimer page , or the Mathematica handle @MathematicaNow Visit disclaimer page , and include the #PathwaystoWork hashtag on Twitter.